Use of Personal Data
You are free to browse our website without providing any personal data. The information we collect about our customers helps us personalise and continually improve our customers' experience at our Website and their experience of services provided by us. We collect the following types of information:
- Information provided by you through online forms, and/or other entries, such as names, email addresses, home addresses, date of birth, personal, financial (bank account details) or demographic information.
- Information, user specific or aggregate, on what pages our visitors access.
- Automatic information and cookies (See also the "Cookies" section below).
- Information about your transactions with us, such as payment history and shipment details, and information you provide when you contact our customer service department.
- The email addresses of visitors that communicate with us via email or through website contact forms.
Where we have your consent
You have the right to withdraw consent previously given to us at any time. If you withdraw your consent this will not impact the legality of our prior processing of your personal data. For more information, please contact us.
Who we share your data with
Third-party disclosure: We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personal Data.
Third-party links: We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
In order to provide you with your requested service, we may if necessary and requested to do so, share Personal Data for three primary purposes:
- With regulatory, fraud prevention and law enforcement authorities to comply with our obligations under the law;
If false or inaccurate information is provided, including in relation to a person's identity and fraud is suspected or identified, details about this information, including customer Personal Data, will be passed to fraud prevention agencies. Law enforcement agencies may access and use this information.
We and other organisations may also access and use this information to: prevent and detect crime, fraud and money laundering, for example when: checking details on payment related and other facilities; managing credit and credit related accounts or other facilities; recovering debt; and checking details of job applicants and employees.
- To provide to debt purchasers for the purposes of the collection of an outstanding loan
We may use third party firms in connection with the sale that have not been fully repaid, or in a sale of all or part of the business.
Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when Personal Data about you may be shared with third parties not described above, and you will have an opportunity prior to such sharing to choose not to allow us to share the Personal Data if your consent is required for us to do so.
Data Subject Rights
You have the following rights as a data subject as it relates to our processing of your Personal Data.
You have the right to access your personal records and information that we hold about you. For a more complete list of data held about you, please contact us with your request. Please note that this request may take up to 30 days to complete. In limited instances, certain data may not be provided upon request if that personal data concerns other individuals.
You have the right to update any outdated or inaccurate data held about you, and to complete any incomplete data held by us. You may update personal details, banking information and employment data by contacting us.
Objection to Processing
You have the right to object to processing where processing is based solely on our legitimate business interests.
If you are currently receiving marketing communications, you are able to change your preferences at any time by one of the following methods:
- Via email: Click the "Unsubscribe" link in any email communication and submit your email address on the next screen (when/where applicable)
- Via telephone: Contacting one of our team to update your personal preferences on the contact information below.
We will delete or anonymise data when, in accordance with our Data Retention Policy, we no longer need to process it. If we anonymise data, we may continue to use it (in anonymised form) beyond periods specified in our Data Retention Policy. You have the right to request us to delete your data sooner for a number of different reasons, for instance, if it was unlawfully processed and you may do so by contacting us direct. We will review your request and respond within one month.
Restriction of Processing
You have the right to request us to limit the use your data for a number of reasons, including if you have requested we correct data about you, you have objected to our use of your data, and if you believe your data was processed unlawfully, or if you need us continue to store your data for legal reasons related to you. Please note that in the event you request restriction, we will continue to store it according to our Data Retention Policy.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection supervisory authority, the Information Commissioner’s Office ("ICO"). ICO may be reached by visiting https://ico.org.uk
If you have specific concerns about your rights as they pertain to our processing of your Personal Data, please contact us.
We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with our Website and to provide some essential functionality. For example, like many websites, we use "cookies" to obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses our Website and when you login, such as: your name and your email address. Cookies are pieces of information that are transferred to your computer's hard drive via your Web browser. They allow us to provide you with a more convenient and personalised experience by recording information about your preferences.
A web browser is usually set to accept cookies automatically but can be changed to decline them. The Help section of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie or how to disable cookies altogether. In most cases, a visitor may refuse a cookie and still fully navigate our Website.
We do not store passwords or any other information about a visitor in a cookie that could identify them, their location, their preferences or their financial activity.
We use aggregated customer information to help us understand how our website is performing commercially and what we can do to improve performance. We DO NOT provide this information to other companies, such as third party advertisers.
How We Protect the Security of Your Personal Data
We maintain strict measures to protect the security and confidentiality of your Personal Data, and strive to keep it accurate, and only for as long as is necessary. Some of the specific security measures we maintain include:
- We store Personal Data in a restricted access format.
- We transmit Personal Data in an encrypted format
- Our networks are secured with certified firewalls in a multi-layered fashion with redundancy.
- Our network related equipment (e.g., firewalls, routers, switches, etc) are secured with a password, and access is limited to authorized network engineers.
- We restrict the access of customer service support staff so that certain Personal Data cannot be viewed (e.g. full bank account Personal Data is not revealed, but only a partial number of digits to allow verification).
How Long Do We Keep Your Information?
- We will keep the information that is necessary to enable us to provide you with a service that you have requested through this website for as long as it takes us to provide that service.
- If you have asked that we do not use your details for marketing purposes, we may still need to keep them to ensure our systems reflect your preferences.
- We will generally keep records of any transactions for a minimum of six years from the end of the relationship.
- We will keep other information about you if it is necessary for us to do so to comply with the law, or where appropriate for legitimate business needs.
We do not seek or knowingly collect any Personal Data about children under 18 years of age.